Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Guest blogger! Daphne finds herself in Me, Suzy P

Today we'd like to welcome Daphne from Winged Reviews onto our blog!
We asked her which character she is most like in Karen Saunders' Me Suzy P and here is her fab answer!

http://d.gr-assets.com/users/1284635319p8/365664.jpg
I was thrilled to be asked to write a guest post on Me, Suzy P on the Templar blog. As I've tweeted before, Templar are my go-to publisher for books that I know are fun, well-written and I'm going to enjoy.

One of the reasons I loved Me, Suzy P by Karen Saunders is that she wrote such heart-warming and realistic characters. I saw a little of myself in the characters in the book (both good and bad), which is why I loved it so much.

In Suzy, I saw my bored teenage self. When I was 13, I had someone who I was perfectly happy with, but when someone better came along I jumped ship. Thank goodness I now have more sense 15 years later!

In Harry, I saw my mischevious side, the prankster who took pleasure in teasing my loved ones.

In Milie, I saw the supportive best friend who loved and was there throughout all the bad break-ups and new guys.

In Jade, I saw the snooty girl, who gossiped about others behind their backs (something I'm not proud of).

In Amber, I saw the slightly crazy bride-to-be, panicking over each wedding decision (although not, thankfully, dressing my bridesmaids in lime green)!

In Danny, I saw someone who didn't give up, who found someone perfect and fought to win them back.

To read more about these amazing characters, pick up Me, Suzy P now! To quote my own review: I absolutely flew through this book. I salute you, Karen Saunders, for making me laugh and giving me a true taste of teenage woe.


Me, Suzy P is still 99p on Kindle until the end of March!

Be sure to check out Daphne's blog, or follow her on Twitter @wingedreviews.
Keep up to date with all Karen's news on Facebook or her twitter account: @writingkaren

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete